Gin Glass Copa de Balon 1910
The Copa de Balon glass is the perfect glass for your G&T.
The shape and opening are perfectly suited to highlight the aromas and truly allows the aromas of the gin botanicals and the garnishes to shine through.
As smell is 80% of taste, it’s easy to see why this style of glass is the perfect way to serve your favorite G & T.
Lead-free Crystal Retro Etched 1910 Gin Balloon Glass
Made from lead-free crystal, the 1910 Gin Balloon Glass is made for premium drink presentation. Due to the high grade material, this copa de balon has a high level of transparency. This high quality material synergises with the etched pattern around the bowl to create a delicate interaction with the atmospheric light.
Inspired by the Lady Hamilton Pall Mall glassware, this contemporary cocktail glass exudes a vintage aesthetic. Consequently, this unique retro pattern harks back to prohibition era drinking, fitting well with art deco design.
- Copa de balon style stemmed gin balloon glass
- Elegant Prohibition era aesthetic with etched pattern inspired by classic Pall Mall glassware
- Big capacity for mixers or extra ice
- Lead-free crystal – FDA approved glass with no toxic additives
- Thin walled bowl gives lightweight finish to drinkers
- High transparency – lasts up to 1500 industrial glasswasher cycles
- Thermal shock resistance
- Elegant seamless pulled stem adds beauty and strength
- Laser treated rim for resistance to chipping
- Dishwasher safe – see our Crystal Glass Care Guide for more information