From the heart of Joburg comes Time Anchor Distillery. By challenging conventions, Warrick and Shanna-Rae of Time Anchor use the distillation process to lock into the craft movement sweeping the country. Time Anchor spirits are a labour of love and intellectual curiosity, and are created for you to enjoy.
- Mirari Amber African Botanics is crafted from a selection of African botanicals, including fynbos, rose hips, boekenhout honey, sweet orange, rooibos and rose geranium
- Coloured by nature through an infusion of indegenous honeybush
- The nose is led by honeybush notes, light juniper, and spicy floral nuances
- The juniper is balanced by the sweet spiciness of sea figs
- The honey adds mouthfeel and ends with a lingering floral after taste
Mirari Blue Orient Spiced Gin is crafted from a selection of exotic handpicked botanicals, including cardamom, grapefruit, grains of paradise, jasmine, vanilla and a touch of rose water. It is naturally coloured by the delicate infusion of blue pea flowers. Add tonic water, and watch the gin turn from blue to pink.
Blue spiced gin
Naturally coloured by blue pea flowers
Features botanical flavours and aromas
Changes from blue to pink once tonic is added
Mirari Pink Damask Rose Gin is crafted from a meticulous selection of natural botanicals including Damask roses, chamomile, grapefruit, cubeb berries and green cardamom. The gin is then gently infused with rose water.
Infused with rose water
Features natural botanical flavours and aromas